The pastel sunset theme carries on. Fitting I wrap September 2019’s photo bracket with one last cotton candy salt marsh burner. Here we are looking east over Cedar Run Dock Road marsh at sunset. Painted skies marked in all directions, coloring up in dashing pink tones any cloud floating about a fading blue sky. Not much to do except drift off and absorb the glow. Body, mind, and soul all lifted into righteous accord in the halls of nature.
- From the video game font: Currently playing Link’s Awakening for Nintendo Switch. Outstanding. Never having played the original Game Boy nor its DX color version, this is a brand new Legend of Zelda experience for me. This coming on the heels of Hollow Knight, which was astounding. (Played on PS4.) Next up I plan to tackle Ori and the Blind Forest on Switch. Fun times.
- Had my first real virtual reality headset test run this week. Spent about an arrow with Oculus. Something as simple as tossing paper airplanes in the opening tutorial was astounding. This was the most profound tech experience I have experienced in decades. Hard to imagine virtual reality becoming anything other than a dominating force in our daily lives. But at what cost to the human experience?
- 2019 MLB Playoff baseball is here. The Yankees kick of the ALDS against the Twins on Friday, and I am pumped. Apologies in advance to my twitter feed. U feel good about this season though I have a gnawing worry about regression. The Yanks have handled their business against the Twins for the better part of two decades. If you believe in due, at some point the worm will turn. #YankeesOnly
- Speaking of due: I want big snows at the New Jersey coast this year. Several blasts. I willing own this unpopular opinion. I’ll try to make good photographs at least.
- A few days past I wrapped up 1984, and I am currently in the early stages of Catch-22. The former was a gut punch and so far the latter is cynicism dredged in sarcasm fried in satire and seasoned with irony at medium to high heat. I reckon this is Heller’s intention.
Interested in buying? Purchase